😒Jelous Bestie - 4😒

By the way, Karan knew that Teju's parents had other ideas about Teju's life they would never like Pratik.

So it would be impossible for her to convince them about Pratik. But still if she love him. Karan should be jealous and insecure.

Because for being a hero for her family, he became a side hero for Teju.

Somehow,

Now Karan realized that even if Pratik didn't have chance to be something to her.

He made it difficult for himself too. Because now aunty uncle can trust him but teju will never trust him the fullest.

He feels like for once he should show teju that he can do anything for her.

He know he had a fat chance of getting her laid if he extended some support to their love for Pratik.

But he know that it will ruin everything as well.

He is in dilemma situation.

But just before one day of his party, Pratik came to drop Teju at home and her mother saw her with Pratik.

And, a huge volcano erupted once her parents came to know about he is his boyfriend.

They were unrelenting after knowing it that she had a bf. Actually one of her friend told her mother About pratik and now aunty caught her.

So, after this it become more difficult to her to go to his party.

Almost 30 minutes aunty scold Teju and then she came to Karan crying.

Karan : what happened teju? (He feels concerned when he saw her crying)

Teju : mumma get to know about Pratik, and mumma scold me a lot because someone told her that he is my bf.

Karan : don't feel bad, Teju.

Teju : Karan I promised pratik that I will come to his party.

Karan : oh.

Karan is happy internally that she can't go to his party now. But suddenly she hugged him so tightly.

Its been after so long, Karan lost somewhere in her arms.

Karan : relax relax I am with you Teju.

Teju : will you convince mumma, and make excuse and drop me there, please please please. (She almost begged so Karan can't deny now when she is crying)

Karan : okay I promise I will do all what you wish for.

Teju : thank you thank you thank you. (Happily)

Karan is little upset now because he is doing things against him now, but the fact is bigger than his feelings for him that he can't see him crying.

Stay tuned