😒Jelous Bestie - 11😒

Karan : Teju Yaar, please don't go na.

Teju : Karan stop kidding and tell me who locked the door from outside?

Karan : locked, how is it possible?

Teju : see, it's not opening.

Karan tried when suddenly he got a call from her mother to inform him that she locked his flat and bring keys for safety.

Aunty had no idea that Teju and Karan was together inside his flat.

Teju : oh god. (She felt trapped, now she can't go anywhere, Karan is happy internally)

Karan thought God gave him chance to confess his feelings to her today.

Teju : what will I say to pratik, he will be so angry to me. Oh god.... Why you did this to me.

Karan : relax, now we have nothing in our hands, so just calm down.

Teju : hmm.

Teju is wearing this but one top is added in this pic

K

K

aran is wearing this.

So,

Karan ask for food from Tejasswi.

Teju : I am not feeling hungry, Karan, so thanks for asking. (Little sad)

She went to the room and laid down on the bed.

Karan went behind her and he let his right hand to rest on her forehead lovingly.

She smiled at him and closed her eyes feeling bored.

When Karan is feeling that room is getting hotter now, his fingers began stroking her hair.

Karan : I know you are upset but believe me I don't think Pratik deserve you.

Teju looked at him.

Teju : will you tell me why you dislikes Pratik?

Karan : nothing.....

Karan continue stroking her hair and she wasn't reacting when my fingers trailed through her cheeks and on her neck.

Karan : you have a beautiful lips. (In a flirty tone a bit)

Teju : thank you.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with surprise after my fingers traced around her soft lips.

He held her lower lips with my fingers and gave them a gentle squeeze.

Karan : soft too.

Stay tuned