📷Photoshoot Revenge : 2📷

Tejasswi : I don't want to listen anything, I have eyes and brain I can understand what is happening here?!

Varun : It's not what you think it is Teja, stop behaving like a kid.

Tejasswi : Don't think that I am a kid. I know what you have done or trying to do, don't play with me? If I do the same na you will be.....

Varun : I am okay with it if you want you can find male models. I won't say anything.

Tejasswi : I am nothing to you. So I don't want to stay with you anymore. (She said angrily)

Varun : I can't understand you literally, why you can't understand it's our work. And I care for your feelings darling. (Walk close to her).

Tejasswi back step.

Tejasswi : Stop pretending that you care about me.

Varun : Don't talk like that Yaar, did I had ever stopped you to go close to any other guy?

Tejasswi : shut up I am not like you. I should have listened to my bestie he told me that you are wrong guy.

Varun: Don't talk like that to me now.

Tejasswi : I don't want to talk to you now and just wait and watch what will I do now.

Varun : go. I won't stop you from work with boys.

Tejasswi : I am going.

Varun : at least, Where are you going?

Tejasswi : I don't know.

Angry Tejasswi packed her clothes, reach the hotel.

She knows that she needs a break from him because he knows how to manipulate her to convince her.

Stay tuned