🙊My beautiful Junior : 3🙊

Now we start having a short conversation.

Tejasswi occasionally starts giving me smile while surpassing in college, but we have no common friends are groups so I was finding it difficult to connect with Tejasswi in conversations.

Days kept passing and like this two months passed in seeing each other zone.

Being a most popular and smartest boy its not easy task for me to go and talk to her.

POV Ends

Meanwhile,

Let's see Tejasswi's side.

Helly (her batch mate and her bestie in college, same age)

One day,

Helly came from behind and scare her, when she was lost looking at Karan who is sitting in Canteen with his friends.

Helly : again seeing only, I told you almost hundred times already but still I am again wasting my energy. Please go and talk to him directly that you feel for him.

Tejasswi : yaar, this is not love right now. Its an attraction for his looks.

Helly : babe, who accepts it like this people call it love only, until it works.

Tejasswi : but I can't cheat on someone na, so even if I go to him I will tell him that its just an attraction, not love.

Helly : and then?

Tejasswi : then what?

Helly : do you think after that he will hug you and say that I am looking for you only, Tejasswi prakash, is it what you expect!!

Tejasswi understood her sarcastic tone.

Helly : this is waste of time, I don't know why I am talking to you about Karan.

Tejasswi : okay okay fine, let's avoid that topic I know I am complicated and you know what I feel weird to go and take help in studies from him, because he have different subjects.

Helly : it's better, he will understand soon that you have some other motive.

Tejasswi : lets go to class. (She said to avoid the topic)

They went to classes.

Stay tuned