😉Best Friends Game - 8😉

Karan take off his Vest.

Looking at him shirtless, really set Tejasswi on fire for few moments

Looking at him shirtless, really set Tejasswi on fire for few moments. She smiled.

Teju : you have a well mantained body, I never know my bestie is this hot. (She said can't able to hold her genes wants to flirt at this moment)

When, they were talking only, a huge shout appear on screen and Pollard got clean bowled by Jadeja only on his second bowl.

Rohit is so upset on non striker end, and more than Rohit, Tejasswi is upset with Pollard performance.

Tejasswi let her pallu fall down

Tejasswi let her pallu fall down. Now she have to remove this saree. Tough task.

Now, She would have to remove her nicely draped saree by her mother only, which get off exposing her curvy waist and figure and her deep oily navel.

She did exactly that, carefully removing her saree without disturbing the folds.

She was sure that Karan was not looking at the TV right now at all. And now he had no intrest in match.

She had to move around a lot in order to remove it without damaging the folds if she needed to wear them again.

But at that moment, she completely forgot she does not know how to drape the sari into her body without anyone's help.

Thankfully she get out of her saree, and in this time two overs passed away, with no six and no wicket.

Now, Hardik pandya is trying to make a partnership with Rohit sharma.

But it's not going to the way of Teju, which she thought should be the opposite, just a few minutes ago at the prospect of getting Karan to get naked turning her sitting in Petticoat + Blouse.

Teju is trying to cover her exposed cleavage with both her arms crossed across her boobs.

She was also sitting a bit lower than usual in order to save her modesty from the front view.

They were ready for the next over.

This time, also two boundries are scored byt 4's not sixes.

15 overs completed.

Stay tuned

80+ votes for double update