😍Seduction : 17😍

Karan kept a tight grip on her hairs, and closed his eyes to feel the pleasure of the depth and warmth of her mouth.

Teju too closed her eyes and as saliva drooled out of her mouth she continued servicing her karan's cock.

The two continued like that for several minutes until Karan eased his grip on her and then suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth.

Teju get up on her feets and so Karan and their tongues and their lips separated at last, she rested her head upon his  shoulder, her contented sighs warming the side of his neck.

While Karan's one hand continued to adore her sexy breast, and other hand slithered up her back.

Karan : you know you were my favorite since so long, I 've dreamt of this for weeks.(he whispered)

Teju : I want the same, of giving myself to you, completely.

He bent his  head down to kiss her cheek.

Karan : but I didn't expected this to happen?

Teju : Really?

Karan : Really.

Teju : but see....this is happening. (Shyly)

She lifted her head, her lips seeking his lips for another long, lingering kiss.

They were both a little breathless when their lips parted at last, and the hug we shared was tight and respectful now.

Karan could feel the loving energy pulsating around them with a life of its own.

Karan : may I bring it further? (Ask for permission).

Teju : i'm all yours. (she whispered, a hand tracing down his  bare chest, down to his stomach, to caress my throbbing erection again) And I guess I want you inside me, soon."

Karan again starts kissing and sucking her breasts but now he is allowed a hand to travel down her body and over the silhouette panty.

She whimper with his touch as he touched her delicately, as if stroking the little butterfly.

It did not take much time for Karan's fingers to feel the passion moistening the thin fabric, for her soft moans to reach his ears, for her fingers to slowly curl into his bare back, and he smiled with the knowledge that he was having such a positive effect upon her.

Especially as she began to move against his  fingers.

Stay tuned