😒Jelous Bestie - 18😒

Teju : Take them on we don't know when we will get next night together. (She spoke with long gasps)

He ran his hand well below her stomach till He reached her pussy.

She groaned aloud as He gently began rubbing pussy lips.

He looked up to watch her flutter in joy while his fingers kept teasing her pussy lips and kept going till she writhed.

Karan : let me allow inside?

He whispered before slipping two fingers into her soggy clit making her let out a very loud moan.

His dick was growing in size and strength watching tejasswi while my fingers dived in and out of her.

Tejasswi was swimming in pleasure feeling her pussy getting rigged by Karan's fingers.

He easily made out that she was fast loosing and let my face move and rest close to her pussy.

No sooner did she feel the eruption, her juices started flowing inside his mouth like a stream.

Teju : what a wonderful hands you have, she moaned. Go ahead and plunder me. Let your monster drill into me.

Karan wants it too so he immediately obeyed.

He mounted on top of her at once as if he was waiting for her to give the go ahead.

He began by kissing her again while pressing my dick against her pussy.

He felt touching the doors of heaven as the tip of hiw dick knocked at her entrance.

He wasn't unduly hurrying as he pushed in slowly letting my long meat slid into her gradually.

She was tight as hell as he tried to push further.

He paused for a moment taking a deep breath and humped into her again. She was swinging her head either side as he kept trying to let my dick inside her pussy.

She groaned aloud after he managed to let almost half the length of his dick inside her.

Stay tuned