😒Jelous Bestie - 17😒

Tejasswi : I never choose him as first option, but you never confessed to me, did I ever stopped you from anything?

Karan : tell me do you like pratik?

Tejasswi : why we are talking about him?

Karan : teju, I won't share with you with anyone.

Tejasswi : oh really, mister possessive. If you take care of my body, I don't even look at him. My babe.

Karan : sure?

Teju : I am fascinated by your dick. (She admitted) It is a magic rod.

He couldn't resist closing his eyes as his bestie kept feeling my dick by caressing and fondling with glowing desires in her eyes.

His hands gently rubbed her pinky areola while her puffy nipples grew beneath his palm.

Tejasswi wrapped herself around his legs and He quickly pulled her closer.

Karan : I am going to eat your pussy.

He whispered into her ears.

She blushed and hugged him harder.

His hands stroked through her legs which felt as smooth as if made of sandalwood.

He ran his fingers up the back of her thighs and she squirmed.

He felt the moisture on her pussy lips.

She was quick to pick the clue as she lay back on the bed.

He immediately went besides her and let his hands wander all over her naked body.

She giggled as Karan touched her breasts yet again and played with her nipples.

Teju : Karan , i thought you have had enough of them. (She smirked)

Karan : not really.

He said and lunged forward at her globes again.

This time around, it was his tongue that trailed all over her breasts and jumped from one to another licking those wonderful nipples.

She was right, He wasn't getting done with her breasts as He kept teasing them with his tongue before eventually devouring them to suck again.

Tejasswi's body arched pushing her breasts deeper into my mouth.

Stay tuned