📷Photoshoot Revenge : 16📷

Karan starts feeling shy now so he began making excuses to not remove his trunk after removing his shorts.

Karan : I removed my shorts, and you told me to remove my shorts only.

Teju : this is so unfair. I told you to get naked.

Karan : this is fair. I am in my one piece clothes similar like you are in panty.

Teju : hawww, you are cheating Karan.

Karan : no this is equal.

Teju : of course not equal.

Karan : okay if you want me to take off my trunks, take off your panty.

Teju : what? (Surprised and shy)

Karan knows she won't do it but within snap second she prove him wrong, she push her panty down and step outside.

Teju : done. (She is too bold to handle)

Karan is shocked. She walked to him.

Teju : your turn. You started I will end this now.

She did not bother to cover herself up but yanked off Karan's trunks.

He is making excuses but his mind stopped working seeing her pussy.

It helps tejasswi to take off his last cloth piece exposing for all his erect penis, which though fully erect was not more than eight inches in size.

It's a monster inside his trunk. Which horrified her for a moment.

Karan had not bargained for letting this of his out in the open.

He felt shy and tried to cover up his genitals but tejasswi stopped him.

Tejasswi : you didn't let me cover mine. Even you have spent already 20 minutes staring at my breasts and thighs, and touching me at every other place giving me pose. So now don't spoil it when it is my turn to have some fun.

Karan : are you serious about it?

Tejasswi : yes I realised that Varun made my life hell so I chose what I want today. He always stopped me from everything.

Stay tuned

First of all, thank you so much for completing goals every time I wish. You all are so supporting so thank you ❤🥺