🙈Strip Game : 14🙈

Then I broke the deep kiss on the mouth and kissed her neck and shoulder, biting her ears. She let a hard breath.

I knew she was on heat.

I cupped her breast, nibbled her nipples and squeezed them lightly.

I again kissed on her lips and then pushed my tongue inside for deep French kiss, without wasting time.

I can't believe it, This virgin babe was all naked except the panty.

I hurriedly took off my shirt and pants kept them on the chair making both of us naked, just left with my underwear and nothin on her.

I held her tight in my arms making our bodies feel each other skin, her breast pressing my chest, her pointed nipple kissing my chest, her tummy pressed to my tummy.

I took a deep breath and pushed in again for a deep French kiss.

We kissed for about 5 minutes and then I broke the kiss and bent down to kiss her neck, then her shoulders and then the upper breast, and then finally bit her nipple.

She moaned so loudly, when I bit her nipples gently, might be she was not expecting a bit.

Tejasswi : don't leave marks on my body at least.

Karan : why, do you have have to show them to someone else?

Tejasswi : no, but when I see marks I will feel to get you again.

Karan bit again.

Karan : good idea.

I pressed her breast hard to push the nipple further up inside my mouth and I sucked her hard.

Her legs trembled and she sat on the bed again. After some time I sucked her breasts, pinched her nipple turn by turn; turning her on to new heights of pleasure.

Then I break the pattern and step back to look at her.

Tejasswi had her eyes closed and lips lightly open, her facial expression said that she is all set for the big one.

Stay tuned