😩Drunk Eve - 2😩

It was the night of awards,

So many superstars are coming there.

Tejasswi and Karan also reached to the red carpet.

Where tejasswi met the other actresses, few of them are her friends and few just pretend to be friend of her.

She hug few of them and walked to the award show Hall, Karan is not allowed to go in.

So he was waiting for her outside.

This is national award show, so this is the boss of all awards, national awards 2023.

Tejasswi's show got the an award for being the best show of the year.

Increase her confidence a lot, Tejasswi is waiting for her turn to be awarded at this time.

She had been appreciated all this year for her role in that Web show.

Even, Her fans are in huge in numbers so she knows there is no competition this time.

The Host : so, next award is for the category The Best Female Actress 2023. And your nominations are
Radhika Sharma (Random name)
Jahnvi Sharma (Random name)

He read all the names, but even the host knows Tejasswi gonna win this award.

The Host : Then, the most beautiful girl. Who is looking absolutely gorgeous in that front v - cut black sparkling dress of hers. Tejasswi Prakash.

The way the host introduce her she knows that she gonna win this award.

The Host : what do you think girls, who gonna reach this crown this year.

Every nominated girl is smiling but nervous.

Tejasswi have a confident look on her face.

Now, the host receive the name of the winner, he opens the envelope and he is surprised to see Jahnavi's name in this.

But it's his job.

The Host : so the award goes to, Jahnavi Sharma.

Tejasswi got the shock as soon he took her name.

Stay tuned.

60+ votes for this and previous chapter