🙊My beautiful Junior : 10🙊

I removed her panty and slowly blew some air from my mouth on her pussy.

Tejasswi : I hope you just dont take it off to tease me. Mhmmm...

She started moaning much louder.

Tejasswi : you are really making me feel so horny, I have never felt anything like this before, feel like you will win.

Karan : of course I will.

I started massaging her clit with my tounge and sucked her nice pink shaven pussy.

She pulled my hair and pressed my mouth deep into her pussy, and shouted AHHHHHHHHHH…AHHHHHH.

Tejasswi didn't even last long even for a minute.

Tejasswi : ahhh you are so good.

And she cummed.

I stopped sucking her pussy and got up. I am not done yet.

So I removed my clothes and kept my underwear on.

She came closer to me.

She hold my boner.

Tejasswi : your tongue makes me feel this good, so I wonder how sex can make me feel, uhmmm... Let's do it.

She removing my underwear.

After seeing my dick.

Tejasswi : ahhh, I am seeing an erect thing for the first time.

I slapped my dick on her cheeks, and her lips, to which she closed her eyes, and moaned.

Tejasswi : now please do it fast. I cant wait.. I then rubbed my dick across her boobs and her stomach and teased her pussy by slapping my dick on it.

Tejasswi : Karan, I told you na dont tease me, please yaarrrrrr.

She sounds so desperate, my inner beast is ten times more desperate than her but I am loving it when teasing her.

Karan : why you want it so desperately, darling? (Karan asked when his hand land on her pussy and he start teasing her pussy lips with his thumb)

Tejasswi : Karan..... Dont do this please, you can do it some another time, right now I can't handle this.

She kept moaning on a working fingers on her clit.

Tejasswi : please insert it.. please.

Stay tuned