🚿Morning shower - 2 🚿

Karan : but mama mami will go in 10 minutes.

Teju : but it's equally important for me now to meet mama mami.

Karan : okay I have a solution. (He have a naughty smile on his face)

Teju : what?

Karan : lets save time we can bathe together.

Teju. (Shyly) : what.. No?

Karan : will you deny your husband to see you?

Teju melts with this husky tone.

Teju : I am not denying but....

Karan : let's go in then.

Karan bring her in.

Wordlessly,

Tejasswi stepped in shyly and waited until Karan removed his clothes, then, as per as Karan.

(Tejasswi was not allowed to say anything and she knows that it's a way too romantic she should not spoil it)

She held out her hands to him, wrist against wrist.

Karan reached into a hook behind door he'd took a towel with him.

He wrapped it around her wrists.

Tejasswi gazed at him, looking nervous and excited, yet she love him implicitly.

Karan : let's go.

He led her to the shower and she followed obediently.

Karan : you first my baby!!

He turned on the shower, adjusted the water to a bearably hot temperature and motioned for Tejasswi to climb in.

He followed.

He grasped and raised her hands and slipped them over the showerhead so that she seemed to be dangling.

The water cascaded over Tejasswi--her hair became dark and stringy, her nipples stuck out from behind the soaked bathrobe she didn't removed in shyness, and the lips of her pussy were outlined against the soaked fabric of her panties.

Tejasswi is looking shy so Karan asked her in husky and romantic filled voice.

Karan : aren't you enjoying it baby?

Teju : I am. (Shyly)

Karan : seriously?

Teju : yes.

Karan : oh really, then give me a kiss then. (He said with sparkling eyes)

Stay tuned