👨‍💻My Busy CEO BF - 5👨‍💻

The situation made him really angry I know, but my goal is to make him horny now.

I was looking at his long long dick, ahhh this is so good to feel it.

I gone ahead and kiss his dick head.

It wasnt more than a minute or two of me stroking him and four five kisses on his dick that I felt his thighs tense up and his load started shooting out and hitting my face several times.

Before, any drop drip down as a proof I took in into my mouth.

I couldnt believe how much came out he really made my face dripping wet and then too fill up my mouth.

But it was amazing, and I took everything he gave me.

My face was a dripping mess by the time he was done.

When he was all done I cleaned him up as best as I could, and then I put his dick back in his pants and zipped him up.

I know this is long meeting so I get more chance. I am rubbing his dick over his pants I just zip his pants because I don't want he will feel embarrassed if he get up.

Now he got up on his place and I am rubbing his dick, It was so exciting listeningg to him trying to speak normal, like nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

While I was down there sliding my hands up and down his dick for him, trying to make him hard again.

He kept moving around in his seat and adjusting himself, trying to keep his composure and focus on what he is saying.

He was not able to keep that up for long thoughh.

His cock was getting enormously big and hard in my hands, and I knew he was trying to hold back cause his legs were all tense and stiff feeling.

But the more he tried to hold back, the more it made me go faster, and be more persistant with it.

As I was going faster and faster, their seem to be a sudden pause in his speaking for about 4 or 5 seconds, and then almost at the same time that he started trying to speak again.

Stay tuned