😉Best Friends Game - 3😉

On demand of tying the saree in low waist and the top half of her back fully exposed.

Teju came back and sat on bed, the saree is quite uncomfortable outfit for girls who didn't wear them usually.

Teju : starts the TV.

It's a drink break in match.

And Karan went to buy some chips to eat while watching match, when he came back he entered without knocking.

And he saw, Tejasswi adjusting her saree.

Which make him, being desperate to at least get a view of her body a bit for a second but he control his emotions and told himself the limitations of friendship,

But Karan decided that today he will try to confess his real feelings to teju.

She was adjusting her saree when her eyes sticked on Tv screen.

Karan : I know you love cricket, but you should go and fix your saree in rest room?

Teju (in a taunting manner) : why, are you feeling horny staring at me.

Karan is shocked with this statement.

Karan : I am sorry. (He thought that she noticed)

Teju : kidding yaar, it's just I am making folds again I was trying to fix it.

Karan : okay okay (take a relieved breath). By the way now it's not tough to learn wearing saree. After all there are so many videos tutorial on internet.

Teju : I know but I can't go anywhere when Rohit is Batting.

Karan : you seems like crazy fan of Rohit Sharma.

Teju : of course, I am a die hard fan of Rohit Sharma. His looks , His pull shots , His attitude, BODY....

Teju stopped suddenly realizing herself that Karan was watching her in surprise as she is drooling over a married cricketer like a crazy girl.

Teju : I mean.....

Stay tuned