😉Best Friends Game - 12😉

Now, with alot of hesitation she take off her panty. And turn fully naked.

But she made a bit hurry removing her panty as Umpire stopped Rohit as it was a no ball.

Karan : bad luck...!!

Teju get up and turn off the TV.

Karan : what you done Teju, what happened?

Teju : whatever they had to done for us, they did it's our time now. (She said in seducing tone, looking ready for some love making)

She is so aroused and wants him to play with her now.

Karan : I never know that you are this desperate!! (He said teasingly)

Teju : this teasing can make you miss this night Karan. (She said in a dominating tone)

Karan : noooo. I am sorry (immediately apologize)

Teju : good boy. (Ruffling his hair)

Karan raised her and bring her over the bed, and lay her on her back and to stare her first, that how this most sexy creature on this planet looks like.

Uff , she is an angel for sure, he cant wait to exploring her.

Due to game test the patience to much, she got so aroused that she could be able to stop anything anymore.

She wants it to happen as much Karan wants it.

He slowly unbuttoned aside all her clothes, remove her panty from her ankles.

She is feeling a bit shy but a lot more arouse.

Tejasswi is covering her nipples with her palms but Karan remove her hands from there.

Karan : Wow! What a pair of breasts ahhhh they are so suckable.

He placed his hands on her breasts and started kneading it softly. And Teju began moaning.

He crushed her nipples so hard, it became red.

Teju : slow down Karan I am not running away please be soft with them.

Karan : as you like baby?

Teju : listen listen.... You said they are suckable?

Karan : yes.

Teju : so will you mind tasting them?

Stay tuned

Kanjoos readers, paise ni lagte vote karne ke kar do vote.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kiya ya nahi?

Kar diya toh thank you 🤗🤗