🤭Author's experience : 5🤭

Teju : why not  I am looking forward to that day.

Shr sighed clasping the magazine to her breasts dreaming about that boy.

Mouni : by the way, I have heard that Suraj is also visiting you folks this Holi. My advice is that you let him plug your cunt. You will love it.

Teju suggested grinning.

Suraj is her long time crush but she didn't confessed to her yet.

Mouni : No thanks I am fine as I am. And yeah Suraj is is not like that. He is a gentleman and treats me like a bestie, he is not a pervert.

Teju : hey, what do you mean to say that your suraj is a gentleman and my dream boy was a pervert.

She retorted throwing the cushion at her.

Mouni : remember you said it, that it was just for one time sex.

She laughed ducking the cushion.

Teju caught her.

Mouni : Sorry teju sorry.

Teju : So my boy was a desperate one na ? I will show you, if, on this meeting. I don't get your cunt plugged by your gentleman suraj then my name is not teju.

But after all this, Mouni convince me to tell you all in details that what happened that day.

But before proceeding any further let me give you some background about me.

So i was a young and innocent Virgin girl just a year ago.

You must understood that how frank friends we are (me and mouni) so mouni always encourage me to live life with all the fun around.

But i never heard this. I always though that I will save myself for my permanent life partner.

But that one day, change things.

Please raise your hand if something is not clear to anyone.

So, last summer party on goa we went to attend.

The fun ride begins don't miss it now.

Stay tuned