🐺Werewolf - 4🐺

Tejasswi feels more scared.

Tejasswi : I know you are lying you must be some robber and thief came here taking advantage of this weather and power cut. Wait I call the cops.

She dial the number.

When Karan shows her his powers to make her believe that he is not an ordinary guy.

Karan : you girls being girls always, why can't you trust guys?

After seeing this she believes him. And she fall down on her knees.

Tejasswi : I am so sorry, I didn't know you are really resting in this book. (Scared)

Karan : I wasn't resting, I was caged, thanks to release me.... Ahh I am so happy. Do you want me to do something for you?

Tejasswi : please go back into this book.

Karan : no way, I just got the freedom I won't go into this ever again.

Tejasswi is feeling scared now, because according to book now he will kill 7 men's.

Karan : thank you. If you ever need me call me, I will appear in front of you.

Tejasswi : uhm.... Don't kill anyone?

Karan : ha ha ha, not this sorry.

Tejasswi open the book, there is a way to control this werewolf, and that is only to love him. And make him weak and take out the thought from his mind to harm anyone.

Karan is about to jump from his window.

Tejasswi : wait, where are you going I free you to love me, where are you running from me?

Karan shocked.

Karan : what are you saying? You know what I am? (He said strongly).

That made her feel fear, but she can't let him kill 7 men's for no reason so she have to stop him right now.

Tejasswi : according to this book spell, you can't deny to me?

Karan : uhm true, tell me what do you want?

Stay tuned.