🐺Werewolf - 12🐺

Pulling his hands away, he dropped her hard onto that solid ridge of flesh, going deeper than he'd been yet.

And feeling her tighten, gushing around him, flooding him with her juices.

Growling deep in his throat, he wrapped his hand in her tangle of curls, and pulled her mouth to his, thinking what big eyes she had.

What soft lips she had, what sweet tits she had.

Pushing down on her shoulders he ground even deeper into her, wanting to ruin her for any other man, wanting to know her pussy belonged to him.

As she opened her lips and offered her sweet, hot mouth to his plundering tongue, he throbbed, deep inside of her.

She flexed in response, unable to control herself.

At his moan, she began sobbing and screaming, howling her intense pleasure at his ownership of her soft body.

Her Karan let loose the animal inside, and he surged up from the bed sending it crashing into the bed behind him.

Laying her flat against the bed, he held her ankles wide apart, spreading her completely, so that he could take her deep, hard, fast.

His hips smacked against her thighs, his heavy balls slamming against her round ass.

Her big breasts wobbled all over the place.

Her hair nearly dragged the chest, her mouth open in a long, continuous moans as she coated him with her cream.

Each thrust showering another splash of hot, creamy juice over both their bodies, fusing them with the slick liquid.

It dripped off his balls, splattered from the bed to the side table, splashed up onto her breasts.

Leaning forward, his long, strong tongue licked her clean, the feel of him tasting her most intimate juices making her splash even harder.

Tejasswi : ahh ahhh.

Karan : you want me to stop?

Stay tuned