🤭Author's experience : 9🤭

Teju : please don't.

I moaned.

But now it have no impact on him.

He picked me up and carried me to my bed.

Laying me down he disentangled the shorts hanging from one leg and dropping his pants lay on top off me.

Luckily I still I had enough sense to close my thighs tightly. When He rubbed his hard cock in between my now wet panty.

But when his boner rubs over my Vagina just have panty and his boxer in between.

Teju : oh it feels so good. (I moaned)

Involuntarily my legs relaxed and separated slightly.

He made use of his mind, seizing this opportunity and take off my panty immediately.

And then take out his cock, till now I lose all my energy to stop or resist him.

He pushing his knees in between them spread them wide and putting his mouth on mine pushed forward.

I felt a stab of pain cut through my body as his hard cock entered me.

His lips on mine muffled my scream of pain.

For a moment he relaxed. Mouni's words were still echoing in my head.

As she told me to enjoy with Rohan, it's not in senses but his cock feeling so good inside me.

Instead of shouting for help or asking him to leave I said looking him in the eye.

He smiled and pushed again. I felt his cock slide deeper inside me.

He started to move his cock in and out of me.

Teju : please don't.

I asked half hearted, but he was past listening.

Even my mind knows that I am not in mood to stop him for real.

As,I had never experienced such wonderful sensation before.

Stay tuned