🤭Author's experience : 7🤭

Teju : hii, your sister told me that you will drop me at my home!!

By the way, maybe you already guessed if not, he is not Rohan. He is some stranger I didn't know yet.

He : hello, miss beautiful... I don't know what are you talking but tell me where you wanna go?

I told him address.

Teju is feeling little dizzy and so aroused.

We reached home.

I asked him to help me to walk, because I am not feeling able to walk straight.

But I sense that he is so horny guy.

His hands hold my waist but almost in manner where he could grab my butts.

This is first time I meet him so I am feeling shy.

Teju : please Rohan, I know Mouni must teach you all this but atleast we should know each other first!!

I pleaded but he paid no attention to my plea.

I tried to struggle but felt too weak and groggy.

Slowly we went up the stairs to my room.

Teju : I can manage now you go.

I told him shaking my head vigorously trying to send him back in shyness.

He removed his arm from my body. But his smile says he wanna stay.

I was about to shut my door but suddenly my feets entangled with the door mat and I was about to fell.

He : hey let me help you dear.

He said catching me.

Teju : thank you.

I don't know what is controlling me right now but looking his handsome face and in his charm I start wishing to kiss him so badly.

I feel to control, but I don't know what make me kiss his cheek. And here the barriers broken.

He bring me to the room.

Once inside he suddenly embraced me, crushing my body against his.

Stay tuned