🐺Werewolf - 5🐺

And when she met his stare, he grinned like a wolf.

The creature looks like so handsome men but his eyes are cunning.

She shivered, but wasn't sure if she should be scared or not because according to book, he can't harm her.

Karan sit on his knees.

Karan : you are queen, so order what I can do?

By this, she felt kinda warm and her private places were tingly. It was affect of his magical voice on her which is making her arouse.

She could feel his eyes sliding over her dark hair, lingering on her huge eyes.

She place that book aside, and felt his eyes drop down to her tight little top, the ones with the buttons missing.

She is in her flat alone so her dress up is quite revealing.

She'd forgotten all about those buttons when she'd put it on in the curiosity to read the book, but she was running around the home and didn't have realise to button her shirt.

Now his eyes were following the smooth expanse of creamy skin left visible by those naughty buttons.

And she liked how that made her feel.

His eyes is magical, anyone can't feel bad from his way of look.

Down, down, down over those soft, white swells his eyes went...and his eyes got dark and he gave a naughty look to her.

She took that books again, getting nervous how to control him.

And it pulled her top, popping off another button.

He took that book from her and place it aside

Karan : uhm... You are hot like Lava.

Tejasswi just blush but in fear and excitement kinda mix feeling.

She was almost scared to take a breath, or she'd tumble right out of her shirt!

Stay tuned