🤭Author's experience : 6🤭

At the party day,

Me and Mouni were there, she had some of her colleagues and her cousins with her too.

So, I was feeling left alone that day. But I was waiting for one of her cousin she wants me to meet with.

Actually, his cousin Rohan is single and he had a huge crush on me, as she told me so she wants us to be fixed with each other.

I didn't find it bad at all, I want to date someone and if it's her brother than its a good choice for sure.

Everyone is having fun at poolside.

And I am just spending my time on food counter, I am a foodie person.

I had few drinks too. And after having 3 glasses, I get to know that there is intoxication mixed in those glasses. (Alcohol).

I went to Mouni and talk to her.

Mouni : he is on the way bro?!

It's loud music there.

Teju : yaar, I had some spiked drink by mistake, let's go home back, I am not feeling good.

Mouni : uhm... Yaar my friends just came, if I left they will be angry.

Teju : okay so I am going back with Cab.

Mouni : wait, Rohan is coming so I will tell him to drop you at resort.

Teju : hmm.

Mouni : and, have some fun with him if you wish. (She winked at me).

I smiled.

Mouni told me after 2 minutes, that there is a black car out side. And Rohan is waiting for me.

I walked out.

I look around and saw a black car

I went and open the door and sit inside the car, and wait for Rohan.

Because he wasn't in car when I came.

After five minutes, he came.

He looked at me with unexpected surprise expression.

Stay tuned.