🤭Author's experience : 12🤭

Teju stopped seeing the same car mentioned in her story.

And the surprise streak continues when Karan kundra, the owner of "Front Page" magazine came out of car.

Teju heart skipped few beats when she saw her, she immediately recognized that he is the same boy was with her in Goa.

Karan came out from car, and walked to them.

Karan : Mouni and Tejasswi? Right?

Mouni : Karan from "Front Page"?

Karan nodded.

Karan : hii.

Mouni forward hand for hand shake. Because Mouni didn't knew that he is the same guy.

Karan forward hand towards Tejasswi.

Karan : hello, miss!!

Mouni : her name is Tejasswi, she is my friend.

Karan : nice name.

Tejasswi is just staring at him. She didn't realise that he is waiting for a hand shake.

Mouni : Teju, what happened yaar?

Teju came back into her sense of thinking.

Teju : hmm, sorry.... Hii.

Karan : can we go in?

Mouni : sure sir.

Teju : hmm.

Karan open the door for the girls like a gentlemen.

Karan : after you pretty girls. (Giving a smile to teju, make her blush really so hard)

Teju and Mouni walk ahead and Karan followed them with a smile.

Teju and Mouni take a seat beside each other and Karan took the third opposite them.

Karan : by the way, don't mind asking who wrote that story?

Karan teasingly asked this question realising that Mouni had no idea that Karan is the guy who was in Teju's story.

Teju starts coughing.

Karan : have some water mam?

Karan forward the glass of water to her.

Mouni : it's me who wrote that, but let's talk something else. (Thought that Teju will feel embarrass If she talk more about it)

Karan : yeah sure.

Karan and Mouni are talking but teju is sitting there silently and tickles continue in her stomach seeing him.

Stay tuned