😩Drunk Eve - 5😩

I quickly make her sit in the car, when she is constantly shouting on me in senseless behavior.

Mouni ask me to bring her directly to her place, so I drive faster and bring her home.

An entire posh society was stay here.

So I have to bring her without any noise else media channels can spot her and can create a scene which would not be good for her reputation.

I drove her back to the home.

It was 1.30 at night.

All the staff of her residence is resting as they knew that party will get over in next morning.

I ask Tejasswi mam to walk herself to room, because she is still blabbering.

Karan : mam, we reached home, let's go inside.

Tejasswi : why you bring me back, I want alcohol, go and arrange for me. (She is so angry)

Karan : mam please try to understand, you are not in senses.

Tejasswi open the door of car to run away.

Karan realised, so he hold her hands then he have to encircled and grab her tightly.

Tejasswi : leave me Karan, please.

As soon he hold her from back.

A guilty sense of mixed with pleasure and excitement ran through me as I have my hands under her boobs through her smooth armpits to drag her.

I dragged her to the lift as I was scared to lift her as I would have lost my job and her trust

To my surprise she shouted at me in the lift for dragging her.

Karan : mam, I am doing this for you only, please co operate.

Tejasswi : Karan..... How dare you touch me here and there? (She said complaining and shouting in lift)

Karan : relax, we are going to your room.

Tejasswi : what are you going to do with me?

Karan : mam mam, nothing.... I mean I drop you there, sorry.

Stay tuned