👨‍💻My Busy CEO BF - 2👨‍💻

I didn't had any idea that why we were discussing professional things on our date.

But he is like this only, a focused person who thinks about business and company 23 hours in a day and I got rest of the time.

So, this is how my love story is going on from last two months but I am happy apart he scold me in front of others.

And I am not allowed to tell anyone that Karan Kundra is my boyfriend, everyone scold me even after I am girl of their boss.

I want to disclose relationship so I was demanding this from him from many days.

But he was not taking me seriously.

So now I thought to take a big step.

Wait and watch now.

So, I am full-time duty today in office and part-time assistant for the meeting gonna happen in office of CEO Karan Kundra and all the best employees of company.

Today, all the best business persons gonna attend our business expo in our office hall, that consisted of 300 chairs around a huge huge table.

I heard about it, because interns are not really allowed to go inside the meeting halls.

While i feel, these seminars are interesting and fun, others feels it downright long and boring.

I asked Karan to allow me to attend the meeting and expo.

But my boyfriend is so rude, he clearly refuse my demand. 🥺🥺

Don't you think, he should get a punishment for this after all I am his gf.

How many of you are with me to punish Karan? 😏

Stay tuned