😩Drunk Eve - 4😩

The lawn included a huge bar with about 25 – 30 bartenders and dinner halls, and the alcohol is being served openly to everyone.

Tejasswi was at the bar with Mouni, Helly and Pratik (the show host).

Pratik : I can understand yaar, even I am feeling bad for you because I am also expecting you to win.

Tejasswi : yeah, it was so shattering, I am so so so upset from this biased decision. (She is almost about to cry)

Mouni : calm down dear, nothing can be changed now, but your fans are always with you. And that's the biggest earning for us. Let them take awards, you gather your public for support.

Pratik : True, Mouni is right.

Tejasswi : I want a shot. Can you arrange it please?

Mouni : Teju, you are already upset, don't have it. I request you

Tejasswi : please yaar, I beg you don't stop me today.

Usually she never drinks at such events, she had drinks in her home and so occasionally almost never.

But today her mind is so upset which played a mischief and ready to consume it today.

After, one by one she had almost half bottle alone.

Mouni (trying to make her understand) : yaar, you are not fine now, call Karan?

She was loosing her senses.

Helly calls me and I entered to the party.

Karan : what happened?

Mouni : she consumed a lot of alcohol today so bring her to home please.

Karan : okay.

Tejasswi : I want more. (She said with a hiccup).

Mouni quickly took a glass from her  and indicated it to me to drag her to car.

Karan : mam let's go home.

Tejasswi : no. Karan. Leave my hand. (Trying to free herself from him).

Mouni : Karan, bring her and hold her tight.

Mouni and helly knew her quite well. They are genuine friend of her.

Without too much of anyone's help I  take Tejasswi mam to the car.

Stay tuned.