😍Seduction : 3😍

And nerds didn't helped the backbenchers with the notes they made in whole year hard work.

But they too turned out to be self conscious and unhelpful at that point.

Teju went to Karan's cabin, but professor sharma stopped her.

Professor Sharma : how's your result Tejasvi?

Teju : uhm... (Hesitated to tell him that she failed to pass this session)

Professor Sharma : I got it, you failed in exams, right?

Teju : sir, I am really sorry I just want to meet karan sir for this matter only, I want one more chance I will definitely pass out this time.

Professor Sharma : oh really, great for you then tomorrow you have to give re-exam if you passed out then you can receive your degree.

Teju : tomorrow? How is it possible sir how will I prepare for exam just in 1 day?

Professor Sharma : I am just helping you out of rule Tejasvi, tomorrow's exam will conduct for students had medical issues during exams time.

Teju : but sir...

Professor Sharma : more than this I can't help you, take the best notes and start preparing for exam, it will be the best way for you.

Teju : but sir, toppers of my class is not helpful, will you help me with notes.

Professor Sharma : sorry, you have to arrange yourself.

Teju : sir....

Professor sharma left.

Teju : I don’t think we will get much help from this bunch of nerds. (Talked to herself, thinking about the unhelpful toppers of her class)

Teju POV

But I need the notes anyway if we are to attempt the exams.

I needed the notes at any cost as I am afraid of going in front of my parents with my results.

But I had to think something good I had other ideas, I will ask Karan sir to provide me the exam paper only then only I can pass out.

Teju decided that she will focus on target and get the question paper directly.

POV ends.

Stay tuned