🌃Wedding Night : 2🌃

Let's go with Tejasswi's POV ahead.

When I was texting, someone knocks the door I allowed so Karan entered inside with a shy smile.

Karan : hi.

It was so formal. So I just smiled.

Karan : I hope you are comfortable here.

Tejasswi : yes.

****

Karan thinking in his mind that it's his wedding night and his brothere have pushed him into the room decorated with silken drapes, red roses & white jasmines

And his beautiful wife is waiting.

***

Karan : you must very tired after the wedding rituals, so if you want to freshen up, you can take a bath and changed into comfortable clothing to sleep.

He offered me when I was expecting that he will help me out tonight to came out from my dress, so I denied that I don't want to take a shower.

As I know, this is the night when my husband and I should overcome all the hesitancy and pleadings from each other and should be marked as couple physically as well.

But there is shyness in between us yet.

I also knew that he is also a virgin like me. He is sweet person.

As I am sitting on the bed, my husband Karan came to bed.

My heart beat raise, but he want something from drawer He took and step back.

Conversation

Karan : I can understand you must be tired so if you wish you can rest. (He said lovingly)

Teju : thanks.

Karan thought she wanna rest.

Teju : you must be tired as well.

Karan : not really, I was not done a lot today.

Teju : hmm.

Karan : I will be back in few minutes.

Teju nodded.

As soon, he went to bathroom, I nervously again texted helly.

And told that he offered me to rest like a gentleman.

Tejasswi : what should I do?

Helly : don't make a stupidity, if he is shy take a first move, tomorrow it will be more difficult.

Stay tuned.