😒Jelous Bestie - 14😒

Karan : you are so hot, Teju!! (He said in a husky tone)

Teju : isn't it wrong Karan?

Karan : say it if you want me to stop?

Teju : I didn't said that yaar.

Karan : that's like a good girl. (He said in an appreciative tone) then let me enjoy and you Enjoy yourself too.

Tejasswi POV

He stood up and start taking off his clothes in a flash.

Her eyes closed at once after Karan was completely naked standing in front of her.

She open her eyes a bit, then look stunned and busy staring she looks like she was amazed to see his hardened dick which looked longer and harder than ever before.

He leaned towards Tejasswi and pulled off her panties quite easily.

Teju : karan no, please I don't want to get naked yaar, we will be....(She pleaded).

Karan : shhh. It's Ok. Tejasswi. You said na I helped you a lot so this is my return.

Teju : uhm... Okay but you have to stop where I want you to stop?

He agreed and jumped on to the bed.

He quickly made her turn sideways and got as close to her as he could.

Karan : let me know when you want to stop?

Internally, he wants her to forget pratik now.

His erect dick was pressing hard against her naked ass cheeks while my bare chest was pressing against her back.

He closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy the fragrance of her hair before letting his hands through her armpits to reach to her breasts yet again.

And Tejasswi is co operative here, she let his hands reach comfortably over her breasts.

He pushed the last fabric up. And he place his hands on her breasts and starts fondling them.

Karan : this is like a dream.

Stay tuned.