😍Seduction : 20😍

Karan had prepared for that. He took out what they needed right now.

And he pulled back Teju under him, he looked down his torso at the point of their joining.

She moaned softly, she close her eyes again as he parted her pussy lips with my manhood.

Slowly, he slid the tip up and down between her pussy folds, teasing her, teasing himself the same.

Teju : Please. (she whispered, and he gazed upon her face once more, seeing the excitement on her face with nervousness)

Karan slid the tip downward once more and started to truly enter her for the very first time, and her eyes began to roll back in their sockets before they were hidden by the eyelids.

The long curled lashes adding a flourish to the sultry movement.

Karan knows that she is virgin so he took hus time in penetrating her, exploring her, stretching her.

He have no patience left but he also did not want to simply ram his dick inside her and risk hurting her.

With her hands gripping his shoulders, she was moaning loudly and often by the time he was fully fixed inside her.

At last, they were connected in the most intimate way possible, connected as they had seen in any best romantic pose can be taken.

Both of them was surrounded by warm, wet passion, by muscles lovingly flexing around me as her legs moved into a position to allow her to lock her ankles behind his waist, providing him with even better access to her willing body.

Teju : feed me..... Ahhhhhh.....(she sounds so desperate, she pleaded between moaning breaths)

Karan continue ramming her pussy for twenty minutes until they both turn exhausted and clash on each other's body.

Later, Karan let her take a shower first. And when he came out after shower she is dressed and ready to leave.

Karan handed over the papers to her and they kissed.

Karan thanked her, similarly she hugged with a thank.

The end of this series.

I will be back soon with new series new story from next part in this book only.

Don't miss the next chapter.