🤭Author's experience : 14🤭

Its start raining hard outside the car, and the sound of the rain in the silence between these two young hot bodies creating a mystical effect of music around them.

Teju and Karan were alone in the car, the open window make them experience cold breeze making them feel the need for warmth.

It was dark in car because of weather, however a warm color LED.

Karan looked at her.

Karan : I am sorry, if I made you comfortable but after reading that story I didn't able to stop myself to know you once.

Teju smile with blush hard.

Both of them were close to each other with only Gear handle between them.

Their hot breaths are audible to each other, and the warm glow of the candle was weaving a magical mystic environment around the two.

Teju’s heart was beating fast, she was been torn in a dilemma whether to get drifted with the situation or hold back and control herself.

Teju : uhm... I don't know what my body language sounds like, but I loved to see you again. (With a shy smile looking down)

Karan too was greatly aroused and he was dying to get rid of that distance between them.

They looked at each other, and both of them move ahead a bit.

Their faces were just inches apart, sweating from the heat of the situation.

Karan looked at her eyes, and she was unable to meet his gaze.

Teju lowered her eyes, tiny droplets of sweat settling around her eyebrows. Karan looked at her lips.

They were juicy and looked amazingly red like the first encounter.

Karan : forgive me for this. (He said hurriedly as he couldn’t control anymore and slowly he leant his face forward towards her)

Teju felt his breaths from closer as he brought his face more and more close to hers.

Stay tuned