🥵Roommate's Bestie : 10🥵

Karan : the game didn't even started yet my girl. (He said in flirtatious tone)

Teju blush hard.

Karan : you know I always talked about you only with Ishika, and she always wished that we will be together.

Teju : seriously? (She is surprised because she is considering everything completely opposite)

Karan : yeah I just love you, Teju. I can't believe it that I am able to touch you. (He said kissing back of her neck)

Teju : uhm.... Mhmmm... (Moaning while he is kissing)

Karan hands came on her boobs over the top, her nipples are hard like metal bullets, they are poking out hard.

Teju : mhmm... Don't touch me there please. (She begged in almost pleasing tone, when she is actually loving it).

But she is removing his hands from her boobs. But his one hand is playing with her breast.

The hardness of nipples making him realise somehow that maybe she is not wearing a bra.

Meant, this is the only cloth piece covering her boobs, which he wants to remove right now only.

Karan : ahh... You are so turned on.

Teju blush hard, with removing his hand from her nipples over the top.

Karan : let me take off the top?

Teju : nooooooo. (She shyly refused).

Karan : baby I promise you I won't remove your bra, it's just about a top. Let me take it off.

Teju : karan, please yaar try to understand.

Karan : what?

Teju : uhm... (Shyly) I wasn't expecting you so I am not wearing anything beneath this.

Karan : even better I am not too big fan of your bra. So I am okay.

Teju : but I am not okay with removing top. (Shyly)

Karan : okay done, sorry I am going, now.

He starts button his shirt.

Teju : hey what is this yaar, atleast try to convince me once. (With a puppy face).

Stay tuned