😉Best Friends Game - 13😉

On this offering tone of tejasswi, he frozen in surprise for a moment but he responds within seconds with action instead of answering this statement.

He took right breast in his  mouth and started sucking it.

Meanwhile,

He dutifully massage the other boob until one in his mouth.

He is badly erected as his cock down exposing to her lovely pussy and get in contact of her wet lips when he is sucking her boobs.

When switch his mouth to her one nipple to other nipple his hand get free to travel down via her stomach, brushing her belly point.

To her mound of pussy, and with making a bit gap between her legs, one hand slipped down in between her legs to her wet cunt lips, they are so hot and ready to please his hard cock.

He slowly rubs her pussy and she moans so deep, so without waiting for long Karan inserted his right hand middle finger in her honey pot targeting opening of her pussy lips.

And slowly going into great depths.

Suddenly his finger touched something very flimsy.

He wasn't shocked or surprised.

He knows that this beauty is a virgin.

This is my lucky day when he break this tag if he get the permission further.

He inserted my index finger also and started finger fuck her.

Now Tejasswi is breathing heavily and moaning.

An orgasm was building in her and will explode anytime.

Smelling the right opportunity, he slowly started to mount her.

Teju looked into his eyes.

Karan gave a kiss on her lips and soon her pussy lips come in the contact of his cock.

Teju break the kiss immediately.

Teju : what are you going to do, Karan?

She knows this question will not stop whatever gonna happen.

Karan : gonna mark you mine!!

She blush.

Stay tuned.