📷Photoshoot Revenge : 4📷

Tejasswi reached Karan 's flat after 1 hour. She was tired and her eyes were red in anger.

Karan : Welcome to my new flat. Come inside.

Tejasswi : I think I have distrubed calling you this time.

Karan : It's nothing like that. You are always welcome here.

Tejasswi : Thank you.

Karan take a flight the same evening only. And reached maldives by 2 AM.

Karan informed Teja that he reached the same hotel in 292 Room Number.

Tejasswi is not feeling sleepy so she came to him.

Karan is unpacking his bag when Tejasswi entered in room after knocks.

Tejasswi : heyy Karan. (She looks upset)

Karan : heyy hi. What a pleasant surprise after long time. (He hugged her) Everything is ok?

Tejasswi : yeah all okay, just bring my life back on track after all till when I will live my life to please a one person of my life.

Karan : what happened?

Tejasswi : nothing I just came to you request you that I want this photoshoot to publish tomorrow only.

Karan : Sure. I won't mind. We can do it in the morning? How's your bf?

Tejasswi : I don't care where is he? Let's talk about us only.

They had a normal chit chat karan didn't make any joke because she looks upset.

After 30 minutes, she went back to her room. With a request that she wants it to be sexiest photoshoot of her life.

Which is shocking for Karan, because Tejasswi always did the traditional outfit photoshoot.

Even audience on social media never ever seen her in short clothes.

Next day,

Karan woke up around 6 AM he is imagining the moment when tejasswi will come for shoot in those tempting outfits.

He had a huge crush on her since so long.

Tejasswi, on the other hand, woke up at 8 AM.

Varun reach her room at morning only to sort things.

Varun : heyy baby, Good morning!!

Tejasswi (thinks in her mind) : I should not show him anger right now, I will directly takes the revenge from him. And show him how I feel when he do all those things to me.

Stay tuned