📷Photoshoot Revenge : 17📷

With that,

She went down on him and enclosed her mouth around his prick.

She made her hair tied in a pony tail and her hand hold his dick on which he gasps so loudly.

Karan : ahhhhh, slow down teja.

Tejasswi : I didn't even began yet baby. Relax you will have fun.

She starts with licking that whole 8 inch length she know that she can't take it fully so she starts massaging his balls and licking his shaft.

Slowly,

Open her mouth and let this huge piece of meat enter into her mouth.

1 inch
2 inch
3 inch
4 inch
And
5 inch went in slowly more with every stroke and Karan is just moaning with rolled eyes he really can't able to believe his luck for now.

Meanwhile, tejasswi had manage to swallow his cock as much it is possible to her.

It was really that difficult to take that huge but even thicker cock into mouth.

But she was hungry for a cock.

And Karan had his wish come true with Tejasswi. He was little shy because Tejasswi is his dream girl from year.

Probably that's why he was slightly nervous due to his size and that prevented him from getting very charged up.

She hold his hand put hands on her breasts - those milky white beauties!

He knows how to please them.

He massaged them slowly, pinching her nipples every once in a while.

He looked at her mouth she is looking so sexy and soon he jerked off.

Karan take care that his cum won't mess up her body.

Karan : your mouth is even so warm.

Tejasswi : should we go ahead?

Karan : what do you mean?

Tejasswi : are you that innocent Karan that you didn't understood?

Karan : but what about Varun?

Tejasswi : I will break up with him and don't worry he don't care for me at all.

Stay tuned.