😩Drunk Eve - 1😩

Introducing first,

Karan Kundra, 27 years old, handsome, Mascular and a strong guy, who lives in Mumbai and work as a body guard of famous Actress, Tejasswi Prakash.

Karan had a huge crush on tejasswi, so even after a being a national level boxer when he got a chance to do this job.

He travelled to Mumbai and take this job, because of his life achievements he got this job.

And it's been, 7 months, Karan is protector of Tejasswi, and because of him Tejasswi can travel even in midnight safely.

Even once,

Tejasswi Prakash

24 years old, a very famous web series actress, she won few reality shows and this year, she bagged one of the most popular web series and she get nominated for the national award.

She is 100 percent sure that she get that award because she have the best grossing project in the list.

Tejasswi always bring Karan with her in every award show, because in his presence no one can misbehave with her.

Once,

Karan slapped a director when he tried to inappropriately touch tejasswi.

And after that moment, Tejasswi starts believing and being dependent on him the most.

She feels comfortable and safe with him. Which is friendly feeling now but Karan mantain his limits with his boss, Tejasswi Prakash till this date.

It's 31st December today,

And Tejasswi is going to be part of an award show.

She knows she will get the award tonight.

Tejasswi came out in front of Karan, who is waiting for her.

Tejasswi : heyy Karan, how am I looking?

Karan looked at her and get stunned, she is looking damn hot in this black feather alike outfit

Tejasswi swirl around.

Tejasswi : I hope I am looking good in this.

Karan : as always boss, can we go?

Tejasswi : sure.

Stay tuned