😒Jelous Bestie - 13😒

His left hand reached to her waist but she didn't feel ticklish when Karan failed to make her laugh, his hand reach her left thigh and gave it a nice pinch.

Teju : Ouuuuuuuch! This is cheating, you told me about tickle. (She screamed rather aloud)

Karan : I lose.

He made it after so long.

Teju : you are such a bad boy it hurts.

She said with no signs of any pain.

He could see the smile on her face was intact.

Karan : don't react like this I thought i did it quite gently. (He said while his left hand began rubbing the spot where Karan had pinched)

Teju : what are you doing? (Shyly while he is massaging her thighs)

Karan : just hold on. You will be alright. (He said while his palms went about rubbing her thighs quickly)

Teju : it's ok. Leave it karan.

Karan : just wait for a minute. (He said and quickened the pace of my fingers on her thighs. She closed her eyes as my fingers stroked the soft fiber of her bottoms just above her thighs in an amazing speed)

As He kept motioning my fingers on her thighs , He could see her legs slowly moving together.

His eyes gazed at her ankles.

He could see her waist.

He stopped briefly to have a close look at her shining belly.

Karan : I hope I didn't left a mark. You should go and check it. (He is feeling desperate now, he feels this is the best way to claim her)

Teju :Ohhh! (She moaned instantly when his hand brushed her belly)

Karan : by the way, Tejasswi madam, you have a glowing skin.

He admired while his palms gently caressed her left thigh.

Stay tuned