🙈Strip Game : 13🙈

Karan : again you win. Your prize is ready.

Tejasswi : yes, thanks I sacrifice the most for this prize. (She giggled in a naughty manner)

Karan's POV

She bent to lift her clothes on Karan's side, but I held her shoulders and hold her at her place.

She cover her breasts with her hands.

In the order to keep her like this for a while.

Tejasswi : what happened sir? Give it to me back?

In order to hide herself, she held her boobs with one and other covering her pussy. 

Karan : these clothes are my winnings of this game so if you want them, you have to give me a hug?

Tejasswi : like this?

Karan : yes.

Tejasswi : uhm.... I know you are enjoying it, but fine... Come mister handsome.

Karan move ahead.

Tejasswi is feeling turned on but feeling shy too.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me closer.

Karan : I guess, we can make a deal, I played so good, don't you think I deserve something?

Tejasswi : what?

Karan : don't you know?

I squeezed her left breast with my right hand and bent to kiss her on the cheeks.

Tejasswi : you are billionaire mister, don't you think you are in loss deal, doing anything with me. (Teasingly)

Karan : means it's yes.

Tejasswi : only 30 minutes.

I pressed hard and kissed her lips immediately.

Since she was aroused and understood that her body wants the same, and her body was already in heat.

She didn't resist at all and I felt that she was now kissing me back.

Taking my luck with smile I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and our tongues wrested well.

I kept my hand browse over the boobs and kept squeezing her breast.

Then I pushed my hands down and moved them behind her to grab the softness of her ass cheeks and pull her more closer to me.

While giving her a deep kiss.

She encircled her arms around my shoulder, accepting me for the session.

Stay tuned