😒Jelous Bestie - 6😒

Pratik : where are you?

Teju : I am at my home!! You?

Pratik : I am with Nikki enjoying my birthday babe, but this is not fun the real fun is gonna be in night. (He said in flirtatious tone).

Karan feels so angry to beat him right now only.

Teju : uhm.... (Shyly looking at Karan)

Pratik : you remember na Teju, that if you won't fulfill my wishes then tonight it will be over between us. (In a manipulative tone)

Teju : pratik what is this rubbish, I told you na that I will fulfill your demands.

Karan feels so angry that why she is ready to listen all this.

Pratik : better for you my girl.

Teju can sense that Karan is angry now so she cuts the call.

Teju : okay I see you later.

Karan felt like go and kill him in anger the moment she cuts the call.

He screamed angrily.

Karan : how dare he can talk to you like this way, you are letting him do all this after knowing that he is not valuing you why?

Teju : Karan relax, he was joking he is so kind to me.

Karan : I heard how kind he is. Okay dont teach me now.

Teju : Karan calm down yaar, he is nice guy and I know him better than you know him.

Karan : you are arguing me for him, wow.

Teju : Karan, you are making it an issue now stop it. (She turned angry now)

Karan : I am not going anywhere with you. And for him no way.

Teju : acha I will keep him in control pakka promise.

She was nervous too going to pratik but she wants to go .

Karan : okay but I will break his bones if he hurts you.

Teju : yeah yeah you can, you are a wonderful bestie and no one over you. Believe me its a truth. (Teju said as she hugged him to relax him)

Karan : okay

Teju : I know you are risking a lot for our sake. But believe me you won't be stucked because of me I promise.

Karan : it's alright.

Teju : I wish i can reciprocate whatever you did for me, Karan you are the best person of my life.

Karan : you wanna do? (said with a furious face)

Teju : yes sure, tell me how. (Teju came closer to me on bed without realizing it)

Karan : okay we will talk about it in the evening. Be ready.

Teju : okay, I promise and swear on you that I will do anything you wish. (She said with smile)

Karan : let's see.

Now, She was persistent for a while and kept asking him what exactly he meant.

He had made up his mind to relax a while after this anger raise up.

He himself decide in his mind that now no matter what he have to do but he won't let Teju go to Pratik.

Stay tuned