😉Best Friends Game - 6😉

Karan take off his shoes and socks.

And now Teju eagerly waiting for more sixes because he have to remove his shirt or pant in next hit.

On last ball of powerplay, Rohit again smash a six.

Now Tejasswi was smirking.

Teju : I thought someone made a fault messing up with Rohit Sharma and his team.

Karan : Oh please, that was lucky.

Teju : forget it, tell me, Which one you are taking off?

He took off his shirt and sit in the vest.

6 overs done.

Score of Mumbai Indian - 66 - 0 (6 overs)

Powerplay of six overs finished now.

Jadeja came into attack in bowling and on the first ball of Jadeja, Ishaan Kishan swings the bat harder and Ball went too up and high.

Which looks like a six.

Teju : get ready to take off your pants now!! (Teasingly).

But that catch has been taken on the boundry line.

Karan jumped in excitement.

Karan : yayy, yesss yesss yesss.

Teju sat in disbelief that how could he take this catch, she could not digest that Karan won this time, when it's too close to be six.

Teju, knows it was just luck and she will get more moment to tease him.

The next batsman came to the crease Surya kumar Yadav, he is also a big hitter can smash the ball out of the boundry line easily.

But for next two overs, both Rohit and Surya play the game slowly and rotate strike with singles and doubles, a four hit on the last ball of the 9 over.

After 9 over

Score - 81 - 1

After 9 over drinks came into ground, and Rohit and Surya have a convo.

Teju knows that one of them will surely attack the next over of spinner. Jadeja again came back to attack.

Stay tuned.

Do you think more wickets will fall?