😉Best Friends Game - 11😉

Karan eyes stucked on the screen now, the next one over gonna decide the fate.

He adjusted his underwear to control his tool.

Karan looked at her.

Karan : you are looking so sexy by the way, Teju!!

Teju (shyly) : don't stare at me, you shameless boy! I am going to win and you are going to get naked. Then there will be too many balls here to watch.

Teju said with an embarrassing face and her arms still across her bosom, which gave a nice view of her squeezed tits.

He smiled and she ball one more player stride towards the pavilion left teju is bad situation.

Teju : oh.... Nooooooooo.

She put her hands on her face and began to feel ashamed to appear naked in front of her bestie.

But Karan awaited for this time.

Karan : now, what you gonna remove Teju darling? (He said in a flirting tone, which is increasing sexual tension between their bodies)

Teju is feeling so shy and so hesitated for this moment, she didn't know what she should remove next, bra or panty.

At last, she went for her bra. And again she had to take help from Karan to undid her bra.

She immediately cover her boobs with her hands.

His eyes sticked on her breasts, when her face turned red.

2nd ball of last over - the new batsman takes one run and Rohit comes on strike.

3rd ball - Miss.

4th ball - Rohit swings the bat so hard, and this time he connected and ball went out of the boundary for Six.

Teju : yaaayyyyyyyyy. I won. Remove this boxer too mister Karan kundra.

Karan removed it immediately, his cock is damn hard and this made Tejasswi mouth filled with water.

5th ball - miss.

Last ball of the game - Rohit outtttt.

Karan jumped in excitement.

Stay tuned.