🤭Author's experience : 3🤭

Mouni : Look the second one is written by a boy who had sex with her gf in theater.

Teju : so?

I replied still engrossed in my magazine.

Mouni : teju you are not paying attention!!

Mouni get irritated and bring her laptop close to her, and she said snatching the magazine.

Mouni : listen to me.

Teju : Okay say, I am listening to you. (She replied retrieving my magazine)

Mouni : Okay tell me what I said?

Teju : you were talking about a guy or something related to story. I don't know.
(I replied)

Mouni : no I did not, I told you, you were not listening.

Teju : okay sorry Mouni tell me again I am listening now.

I said closing the magazine.

Mouni : I'm all here now.

She repeated what she had said.

Teju : okay why are you telling me all this? (I asked puzzled)

Mouni : because you have a interesting first time story too and you write really good so I think you should take part in this contest the first prize is a trip to Maldives with 1 person for 7 days.

Teju : why are you getting excited we won't get the first for sure, and I am not gonna write anything for internet.

Mouni : don't you understand your story has both the ingredients its hot and something new I am sure you will win at least one prize from top 10.

Teju : I won't.

Mouni : why?

Teju : because I am not interested sharing that thing with anyone.

Mouni : who is telling You to give your identity write with fake name simple.

Teju : no! No never I will die of shame. (She replied blushing thinking about what ever happened)

Mouni : There is nothing to be embarrassed about. No one will know who you are.

She replied then sitting up straight in front of her requesting.

Stay tuned

70+ votes