😩Drunk Eve - 6😩

She was all senseless out of her mind right now. So she is angrily pushing me.

It didn't bother me much as I knew  she is drunk and didn't understand what I am doing for her.

We reached the 3rd floor and there was no one around in residence, maybe the staff is sleeping.

She sits in a lift. So this time I couldn't drag her but had to lift her.

I tried to pick her up in my arms but the dress material was very slippery so I had to pick her up across my shoulders.

To support her I had to put one of my hands near her fluffy breasts and another on her thighs.

Karan : mam please co operate.

During the process of carrying her, the hem of her dress had slipped up to her butt

Her panties were now visible to me a bit, it was so awkward moment for me.

This sense was had given me a real hardon but guilt is also in my head.

I was feeling like I was helping her but she is really damn hot heaven and how can I resist her, after all I was touching Tejasswi prakash.

But my pleasure was cut short as Tejasswi is not in senses.

Tejasswi hugged him.

Tejasswi : what are you doing you karan? Where are we going?

Karan ( calmly replied) : Sorry ma'am. If I don't hold you like this you'll fall down. Do you want too?

This seemed to cool her down as she too understood my problem.

She hold him too.

I deliberately kept my pace very slow.

Her room was in the middle of the corridor.

The corridor was a bit lengthy as each corridor had about 5 rooms.

Seeing her cool down, I slowly moved into the room.

Tejasswi is looking at him.

Tejasswi (in her half senses) : I never know that you are this hot, my body....(she didn't completed).

Stay tuned