🥵Roommate's Bestie : 6🥵

The blouse I'm wearing is a simple, yet elegant blue color, with thin straps that highlight my toned arms and back.

It's a perfect complement to the saree, and it brings out the beauty of my long black hair.

Overall, I look stunning in my saree, and I can't wait to turn heads and make heads spin at the birthday party tonight.

As I walked into living room in birthday party, my heart was racing with anticipation.

I knew Karan would be there, and I couldn't wait to see him again.

As I made my way through the crowd.

I noticed him only.

My breath caught in my throat as he turned and our eyes met.

I didn't notice how many male friends of Ishika watching me with surprise because it's first time I wear something like this.

As I walked by, Karan couldn't help but stare at me with admiration.

He took a step towards me and with a gentle smile.

Karan : I must say Tejasswi, you look absolutely stunning tonight. Your dress perfectly highlights your curves, I really can't take my eyes off of you. But it's a surprise.

I blushed at the compliment and felt my heart race with excitement.

I knew that Karan was a flirt, but his words made me feel special and desired.

Teju : it's good to see you too. (I reply, trying to keep my voice steady. I clear my throat and try to focus on the conversation)

Ishika : you are really stealing all the attention of everyone babe.

Teju : awwhh, sorry. I didn't want to steal attention from you. (She is looking down little shyly)

Ishika : it's okay teju, I am feeling so happy for you that you improved a dressing style at least for me. (Said in so loving tone)

Stay tuned