🐺Werewolf - 11🐺

Her head hung off the edge of his side table, her soft white breasts bobbling in time with his artful ministrations.

She was gasping, panting, moaning.

She needed release, but didn't have experience enough to know what she needed a release from.

Her wolf did, though.

With every stroke of his tongue and every gush of her cream, he knew he was getting her tight little pussy ready for his big, strong cock.

He grinned as he licked her, and the feel of his teeth against her sensitive flesh made her grab his head and shove him deeper into her, her screams renting the air.

Lifting his hips slightly, he slid out of his shorts, and as she trembled her way through another orgasm.

Karan sucked hard on her clit, then slipped her down off the edge of the table, and right onto his throbbing cock.

With her legs spread so wide around him and her pussy so wet, she slid all the way down in one smooth stroke, her virginity gone in an instant.

She trembled once at the invasion, but her wolf had done his job well, and she was achy for his big dick to own her.

Karan did the right, he didn't gave the time to feel the fear of his cock to her.

Putting her soft white hands on his strong shoulders, she lifted herself up, and slowly, softly slid back down, pleasure shining in her eyes.

Gasping,

She lifted herself up again...and as his hands slid under her and lifted her higher, she moans, thinking he meant to slip out of her.

But he kept it right on the edge, teased her weeping pussy with that hard throbbing dick, until she was begging for it, begging him to take her, to fill her, to claim her.

Stay tuned