🤭Author's experience : 18🤭

He put his hands over her pussy and started rubbing it.

When his hand touch her bare pussy, her pussy felt really relax.

She squealed again as his touch sparked a current within her body.

She started making sexy noises and slowly, she crossed the limit of her control and suddenly her cunt was filled with her juices.

She felt relaxed as the juices started running wild out of her cunt.

Karan was excited on being able to make her cum and started rubbing her cunt for more.

He pulled down her panties, making her completely naked and started rubbing her cunt with more ease.

Teju spread her legs, opening up her cunt more to allow him to have a better access to her vagina.

She laid back and enjoyed the last of her drops being drained out by him.

She had been touch her cunt after a long time.

She now wanted to touch him, feel his body, his cock, make love with every part of his body.

And so she sat up and imposed herself on him.

Karan couldn’t keep balance and fell flat on the bed.

She climbed on top of him and started kissing all over his body.

She was wriggling over his body like a snake, kissing on his neck, shoulders, chest, and belly.

She rubbed her hands over his pubic hairs.

His cock was already erect and throbbing. She held it in her hand and started stroking it gently.

Now she unbutton his jeans and take off his pants and take out his huge 7 inches member on which he really moaned hard.

But seeing his length, She couldn’t decide what she wanted to do with it first.

Later, She started with kissing his cock and started licking it with her tongue.

She was getting mad with the arousing hard length of him.

Stay tuned.