🚿Morning shower - 5 🚿

Tejasswi saw him taking off his towel, she knows what's next.

Then, after a moment's pause, she felt a stiff shaft of some sort begin to enter her cunt.

At the same time, a smaller, rougher probe eased itself slowly into her ass.

She is surprised from this.

Tejasswi moaned.

Teju : what's that Karan?

Karan : shhhh.

Karan began to pump the double-headed dildo back and forth as the two rods slid effortlessly in and out of both entrances.

He continued alternately thrusting and pulling, slowly at first, then moving a little faster.

Suddenly, he pulled both shafts out.

Tejasswi gave a little cry of arousal she literally loved it, when he slapped her ass and told her to be quiet.

She nodded with a satisfaction on her face.

Karan : you want me?

She nodded with hurry.

Then he rammed his hard cock into her cunt and shoved it back and forth; a moment later, he eased his finger into her asshole.

Now as he began to thrust each in and out. Karan felt his hard cock rubbing against his finger through the wall of her cunt and ass. In. Out. In. Out.

Each sliding in and out in perfect contrapuntal rhythm until finally

Tejasswi started to come, and this time Karan allowed her to make out her ecstasy.

He felt his own orgasm building and as Tejasswi finished hers, he pulled his cock from her cunt and slid it firmly into her ass, feeling the hole contract over the head of his cock.

He banged against Tejasswi, feeling her asshole widen as his shaft thrust into her.

Then, he , too, came quickly, spitting his hot juices deep into the shower steam, and he left his cock there until it shriveled and slithered out.

Then, he loosed her hands and ankles, turned her around and took her in his arms, holding her close, lavishing her face with kisses.

They stepped from the shower stall and began to dry each other off.

He wrapped her in towel and go to dress

He wrapped her in towel and go to dress. She can't stop smiling in shyness as he help her like a baby to dress.

The end

The end

New series will come after 8.25k votes on this book. Please do vote all the parts of this book you didn't voted yet.