🐺Werewolf - 13🐺

She denied and request him to continue.

And giving him more to clean up.

He felt her nails digging into his back, and surged deep into her, abandoning his hold on her ankles, which was about to flip over.

As soon as he let go over her legs, they clamped around his waist, pulling him deeper into her.

He moaned at the incredible heat of her tight little pussy on his dick.

Nearly howling with his own release, he pulled back, and in one smooth motion, flipped her over, her softly rounded hips on the edge of bed.

Her creamy breasts hanging off the other.

As their movement slowed,

When Karan took of his dick and sprayed his love juices on the bedsheet, it's 20 times more than a ordinary men can produce in once.

Feeling a tingle of pleasure are visible on her face.

They kissed... and kissed again, softly smiling.

Tejasswi went to take a shower. Karan get back to his clothes with his magical snap.

She came out, Karan is waiting with his hoodie and he dry her body with his hoodie and wear it with a smile.

As she slipped her shirt back over her breasts to cover what she could, she felt again a thick cream dripping down in her thighs.

Because of his touch.

Karan (declared) : it's my time to go, I am going to my own world.

Tejasswi turned and looked at him.

Tejasswi : where?

Karan : where I was used to live before caged in this book?

Tejasswi : oh, is it important to go?

Karan : yes.

Tejasswi : hmm.

Karan : but I promise you whenever you chant that mantra I will come to you.

Tejasswi : you can't go then. (She said hugging him)

Karan kissed her and bid a bye, and went to his magical world.

The end.