Tokyo maniji gang - when the gang started

It had been over a year since you become friends with Mikey and the rest of the gang and when you first meet them after Mikey and draken had saved you at day. You thought the other were kit going yo like you but mitsuya warmed up to you easily after you, said his hair color was cool. Then there was Baij who warmed up to your easily after you gave him of your cookies and did eat them all.  pan-chjn and pen-yen warm up to you when you bonded with them over some cartoon. Chifuyu and you meet when he showed up out of no where scaring you straight away and but after laughing at your girlish scream the two of you become quick friends.

Y/n " summer time yeah" you were eating some ice cream and walking back home from a convince store, during the summer time you were away from while helping your grandmother friend with her inn in the countryside. You did lose some weight and had been taking with the guys a lot over the break.

???? " y/n-Chan" you soon looked up and saw Mikey sitting on motorcycle you soon made you way over to him.

Mikey " y/n- Chan why didn't you tell us you were home you are breaking my heart"

Y/n " I got I'm last night Mikey"

Mikey " well get on me and the guys are meeting somewhere and you are invited"

Y/n " when did you get a motorcycle"

Mikey " my brother now come on"

Y/n " wait let me toss away my ice crone and wrapper" you soon tossed the ice crone and wrapper away and got onto the bike and he soon took off fast. You were really questioning why did you get onto the bike with the boy who was not scared of danger.

Mikey " you can open your eyes we are here now"

Y/n " oh good" you and Mikey soon walked up and the step of shrine and you soon guys waiting they and they all gave you a shocked looked.

Pah " what have you done to you hair"

Y/n " wash wrong with my hair"

Pen " you dyed it a bit"

Y/n " oh come on it not at bad"

Draken. " I think it look good on you"

Y/n " thank you draken so Mikey why did you want us here"

Mikey " I been thinking starting up a gang"

Baij " oh"

Chifuyu " what are you trying to do Mikey"

Mikey " well my brother had a gang when we was my age so I decided to follow in his footsteps and make my own, we will become the most powerful gang in all shibuya"

The guys " hell yeah"

Y/n " so what about me or do I not get to be part of this gang"

Mikey " oh you do we do need a peace keeper which is you and hey you do give a good punch"

Pah " coming come a guy from experience I can agree on at"

Y/n " not act like you are special pah I have punched or slapped all of valid reasons"

Baij " remember we teased her about at stupid ...." Before baij could finish his words you and slap him in the back of his hand making him fall to his knees in pain.

Baij " I hate it when she dose at"

Mikey " okay enough fighting we are going to be call the Tokyo maniji gang"

The guys " lame"

Y/n " I think it cool name"

Draken " oh hush princess" soon the guys started joking around and play fighting you soon started laughing at them, what none of you knew was at this gang was going to become popular around Tokyo and many rivals will come to destroy your guys friendship.